District ISD 518 has partnered with Teachers On Call, an educational staffing company, to manage our substitute needs beginning November 5, 2018!
What does this mean for you?
- You will still be able to sub for this district – please don’t worry, your position is NOT being eliminated
- Through this partnership, all substitute teachers and substitute paraprofessionals will be hired through Teachers On Call
- All substitute staff must complete an enrollment application and new hire paperwork
- The district will no longer employ substitute teachers or substitute paraprofessionals
- The district will continue to use the Aesop (Absence Management) automated system to facilitate substitute placement
- Teachers On Call will continue to support your rapport and personal relationships with district staff
- Although you will be paid by Teachers On Call, the district will continue to set your pay rate
- If you are already a Teachers On Call employee – no further action is required!
What are your next steps?
- Enroll online at www.teachersoncall.com > Apply Now
- Select ‘Transitioning District Substitute’
- Complete and submit all pieces of the application (including e-documents)
- Upon receipt, a member of the Teachers On Call Onboarding Team will contact you with next steps in the onboarding process
- Register online and attend the district’s orientation sessions as you’re able.
- Please bring two forms of government issued identification to the orientation session
- Common examples include: current drivers license, original Social Security Card, original birth certificate, current passport
- Questions regarding what to bring? Contact Teachers On Call!
If you are unable to attend on the orientation session, please contact TOC at 800.713.4439. Our team is available to answer any questions you may have.