We are happy to welcome you and your child to our district!
All registrations will be completed at the District Office located at 1117 Marine Ave. Office hours are 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday - Friday.
When coming to register a student to attend Worthington School District, please plan on spending some time doing paperwork. We will make it as simple as possible.
In order to register a student, you will need to bring the following:
- Immunization records - WE CANNOT REGISTER THE STUDENT WITHOUT THEM!
- Birth certificate (if available)
- Guardianship papers/custody papers (if applicable)
- Current physical (if applicable)
- Recent report card/copy of transcript (if available)
- IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
- Previous school's phone number and fax number (if available)
You will be asked to complete an Annual Medical Release form.