VIBE Online School
**** Open Enrollment is now closed. Next enrollment period is December 14, 2020 thru January 8, 2021. ****
The VIBE Online School is a public school using an innovative model to provide our students with the best education possible. Our unique educational approach allows us to tailor an education that is specific to each learner. K-8 students may enroll full-time. High School (9-12) students may enroll full-time or take supplemental courses.VIBE uses the award-winning K12 and Fuel Education curriculum, which has been developed by some of the best minds in education. This rigorous content-rich curriculum meets or exceeds State standards across all subject areas. Students demonstrate their knowledge and skills through State standardized tests.
By enrolling in our school, you are partnering with a team of knowledgeable and experienced educators. Highly qualified teachers work with you in monitoring student progress, attendance, and content mastery while providing professional insight, instruction, and support. Our administrative staff is committed to the success of every child in the program.
At VIBE, we know that choosing the right educational setting for your child is not a decision to be taken lightly. We encourage you to learn more about our program and how it may benefit your child. Our dedicated staff will be here to assist you as you go through this exciting endeavor!
Online Learning — What to Expect.
Online learning is a unique experience for families to enjoy a tuition – free education experience with the flexibility of learning outside the walls of the traditional brick and mortar school building. The VIBE Online model emphasizes strong parent/guardian engagement in combination with the K12 teacher to support the academic growth of your student.
If you are transitioning to an online school for the first time, it is important to communicate what you can expect. Below is a list of items we feel are important when transitioning to the VIBE Online program.
- Materials and technology will be shipped to a primary residence. Supplemental materials will very based on your student’s course enrollments and grade level. All learning materials for the academic year are shipped upon enrollment approval.
- Each student is designated a Learning Coach upon enrollment. The Learning Coach is responsible for the daily organization of your student’s learning plan. A Learning Coach guide and online learning plan is provided to allow proactive planning for each academic lesson.
- Although students are not face to face with teachers, live Class Connect sessions are available weekly. Class Connect sessions allow students to participate in live instruction facilitated by MN licensed teachers.
- For students grades K-8, the Learning Coach will be asked to validate student attendance and completion of lessons. For students grades 9-12 attendance and progress will be monitored and communicated weekly to Mentor or Guardian via email.
- Email is the primary for of communication from both VIBE and K12 staff. As a Learning Coach, it is imperative that you have an active email account along with accessibility to the internet.
Guardian/Learning Coach Login
VIBE Online School
Worthington ISD 518
825 N Crailsheim Rd
Worthington, MN 56187
Alternative Learning Principal
- VIBE Specific Special Education Information
- Overview / Policies
- Graduation Requirements
- How To’s
- 9-12 Registration Guide
- Student Handbook
- Supplemental Online Learning