VIBE is an online Minnesota public school that serves students in grades K-12. All of our courses are taught by Minnesota licensed teachers and meet or exceed state standards. Students in grades K-8 select their choice of curriculum through Venture Upward. Students in grades 9-12 select their choice of courses through Stride Learning Solutions.
To complete the enrollment process:
- Complete the Student Enrollment Form for each student enrolling (Students K-8 only)
- Students enrolling in Grades 9-12. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the VIBE Office at 507-727-1195.
- Submit the Racial and Ethnic Demographic Designation Form for each student enrolling
- Submit the Minnesota Language Survey for each student enrolling
- Submit the Statewide Enrollment Options Application for each student enrolling (Additional Information from MDE)
- Submit Proof of Residency (copy of utility bill or driver’s license)
- Submit Proof of Birth (copy of birth certificate)
- Submit Up-to-date Immunization Records
- Please Note: Students missing required immunizations will have their courses put on hold until compliant. Parents/guardians choosing exemption to vaccinations must complete and sign the exemption portion of the Student Immunization Form and have it notarized or submit a notarized exemption statement.
**To ensure timely processing of student enrollment, please provide all applicable information within two weeks of initial Student Enrollment Form submission.
Special Education Students: Submit IEP, Evaluation, and Prior Written notice for the IEP with a parent signature to Allison.Eitreim@isd518.net or fax to 507-372-2980. Please contact Allison Eitreim with any Special Education questions at 507-727-1173 extension 3803 or Allison.Eitreim@isd518.net.
After completing the forms, please submit them through one of the following means:
- Email: VIBE@isd518.net (JPEGs are not acceptable)
- Fax: 507-343-1015
- Mail/In Person (plan on 2 weeks to receive and process mailed paperwork):
VIBE Online School
117 11th Ave, Suite 2
Worthington, MN 56187
Upon receipt and successful review of submitted documents:
- A confirmation email will be sent to the primary guardian email address specified at time of enrollment.
- Students grades K-8, a Venture Upward representative will be in contact to begin the process of curriculum placement.
- Students grades 9-12, a VIBE staff member will be in contact to begin the process of course selection.
**It is recommended to actively check your email inbox (and junk folder) for communications during the enrollment process to ensure timely processing of the student application. At times it may be necessary to reach out for additional information or clarification of submitted documentation.