Thank you for your interest in VIBE! VIBE is an online Minnesota public school that serves students in grades K-12. All of our courses are taught by Minnesota licensed teachers and meet or exceed state standards. Students in grades K-8 select their choice of curriculum through Harmony Educational Services.
To complete the enrollment process:
- Complete the Student Enrollment Form for each student enrolling
- Complete the Census Form (one form per family)
- Submit the Racial and Ethnic Demographic Designation Form for each student enrolling
- Submit the Minnesota Language Survey for each student enrolling
- Submit the Statewide Enrollment Options Application for each student enrolling (Additional Information from MDE)
- Submit Proof of Residency (copy of utility bill or driver’s license)
- Submit Proof of Birth (copy of birth certificate)
- Submit Up-to-date Immunization Records
- Please Note: Students missing required immunizations will have their courses put on hold until compliant. Parents/guardians choosing exemption to vaccinations must complete and sign the exemption portion of the Student Immunization Form and have it notarized or submit a notarized exemption statement.
Special Education Students: Submit IEP, Evaluation, and Prior Written notice for the IEP with a parent signature to Allison.Eitreim@isd518.net or fax to 507-372-2980. Please contact Allison Eitreim with any Special Education questions at 507-727-1173 extension 3803 or Allison.Eitreim@isd518.net.
After completing the forms, please submit them through one of the following means:
- Email: VIBE@isd518.net (JPEGs are not acceptable)
- Fax: 507-343-1015
- Mail/In Person (plan on 2 weeks to receive and process mailed paperwork):
VIBE Online School
117 11th Ave, Suite 2
Worthington, MN 56187
Upon receipt and successful review of submitted documents you will be approved and you will be contacted by Harmony Educational Services to select your classes.
We look forward to you and your family joining our school community soon!