VIBE is an online Minnesota public school that serves students in grades K-12. All of our courses are taught by Minnesota licensed teachers and meet or exceed state standards.
To complete the enrollment process:
- Complete the Student Enrollment Google Form
- Complete the Student Enrollment Form for each student enrolling
- Submit the Racial and Ethnic Demographic Designation Form for each student enrolling
- Submit the Minnesota Language Survey for each student enrolling
- Submit the Digital Equity Form for each student enrolling
- Submit the Statewide Enrollment Options Application. for each student enrolling (Additional Information from MDE)
- Submit Proof of Residency (copy of utility bill or driver’s license)
- Submit Proof of Birth (copy of birth certificate)
- Submit Up-to-date Immunization Records
- Please Note: Students missing required immunizations will have their courses put on hold until compliant. Parents/guardians choosing exemption to vaccinations must complete and sign the exemption portion of the Student Immunization Form and have it notarized or submit a notarized exemption statement.
**To ensure timely processing of student enrollment, please provide all applicable information within two weeks of initial Student Enrollment Form submission.
Special Education Students: Special Education Students: Submit IEP, Evaluation, and Prior Written notice for the IEP with a parent signature to McKenzie.Helgeson@isd518.net or fax to 507-372-2980. Please contact McKenzie Helgeson with any Special Education questions at 507-727-1173 extension 1119 or McKenzie.Helgeson@isd518.net.
After completing the forms, please submit them through one of the following means:
- Email: VIBE@isd518.net (JPEGs are not acceptable. Please submit a scanned or electronic pdf of the documents.)
- Fax: 507-343-1015
- Mail/In Person (plan on 2 weeks to receive and process mailed paperwork):
VIBE Online School
825 N. Crailsheim
Worthington, MN 56187
Upon receipt and successful review of submitted documents a staff member will reach out with further information.
**It is recommended to actively check your email inbox (and junk folder) for communications during the enrollment process to ensure timely processing of the student application. At times it may be necessary to reach out for additional information or clarification of submitted documentation.