Worthington ISD 518 encourages the health and financial well-being of its employees by providing access to
quality and affordable healthcare. Eligible employees have access to Worthington ISD 518’s comprehensive
Employees who work a minimum of 20 hours per week and are at least age 18 years old are eligible to
participate in the benefits program. Employees working 30 hours or more per week are considered full
- The insurance plans run over a fiscal calendar: July 1- June 30
- Deductibles run over a calendar year: January 1- December 31
- New Hires: Coverage begins the first of the month following date of hire.
- Current Employees: Changes are made during the annual open enrollment period and become effective on July 1.
- You cannot make any changes to your benefits during the year, unless you experience a Qualifying Life Event (QLE).
ISD 518 partners with Professional Enrollment Concepts (PEC) through National Insurance Services to offer access to qualified insurance specialist. To enroll in coverages ISD 518 eligible employees will call the PEC Benefit Service Center to speak with a benefit counselor or will enroll through the employee self-serve portal.
Benefits Service Center: 855-441-6259
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM CST
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM CST