Welcome to the Parent/Student Resources Page
Distance Learning Information for Students/Parents
ISD 518’s Distance Learning will begin on Monday, March 30, 2020 and continue until May 4, 2020 or longer, as deemed necessary by Minnesota’s Governor.
Students will not have school during this time but it is very important they practice social distancing and stay home.
The most effective way to keep germs away is to wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds, multiple times per day.
View the Student Page for Distance Learning with Help Guides & Videos
Lao Middle School Parent Information
Spanish Middle School Parent Information
Anuk/Anauk Middle School Parent Information
Vietnamese Middle School Parent Information
Oromo Middle School Parent Information
English Middle School Parent Information
Public WiFi Locations Throughout Noble’s County
Student Video Instructions to Join Zoom Online Classes on Monday, March 30
Student Quick Guide to Joining Zoom Online Classes
WiFi Público en Worthington
School Lunch Locations (Map)
School Lunch Program During School COVID-19 Closure
Programa de almuerzo escolar durante el cierre de COVID-19
Prairie Elementary Parent/Family Letter 3/16/2020
Carta de los padres / familia de la primaria Prairie 16/03/2020
Student Page During Distance Learning
High School Distance Learning Class Schedule
ISD 518 Distance Learning Plan
Prairie Elementary Distance Learning Overview
Middle School Distance Learning Overview
High School Distance Learning Overview
Learning Center Distance Learning Overview
VIBE Distance Learning Overview
Distance Learning Plan
Symptoms of COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Preparing Your Family for COVID-19 from the CDC
How to Protect Yourself from the CDC
What to do if you think you are sick from the CDC
Information About COVID-19
- Governor Walz orders MN Schools Closed March 18, 2020 – March 27, 2020
- Beginning on Wednesday, March 18, 2020, all ISD 518 school buildings will be closed to students and the public until March 27, 2020. This includes every school building: Prairie Elementary, Middle School, Learning Center, High School, and West/Community Education building.
- During this time of closure, our teachers will work on developing plans to continue educating students through distance learning.
- Governor Walz will reassess the situation on March 27 and determine if Minnesota schools will be reopened or if we will continue the school year with distance learning.
- ISD 518 will continue to offer a school food service program. There will be seven locations throughout our community to distribute meals to students. Please view the School Lunch Program Family Letter to view locations and times (listed below under “School Information” heading).
- All field trips, activities, conferences, sports, etc. will be suspended until further notice.
- No homework will be given for any grade level during March 18, 2020 – March 27, 2020 per the Governor’s order.
- Students will not have school from Wednesday, March 18, 2020 – Friday, March 27, 2020.
- March 25, 2020, Governor Walz orders all Minnesota schools to begin Distance Learning beginning Monday, March 30, 2020 – May 4, 2020 or longer, if deemed necessary.
Digital Learning and E-Learning Plan
- District e-Learning Plan
- Información de Aprendizaje Por Internet para Padres/Tutores & Estudiantes
- District e-Learning Day Student Guidelines
- Reglas Para Estudiante e-Aprendizaje Internet Días
- Parents & Digital Learning
- Device Agreement-English
- Programa Tabletas Formulario de Acuerdo para el padre de familia
Campus & Schoology
- Parent Portal Application English
- Solicitud para tener acceso al sistema Infinite Campus
- English Learner
- Community Ed
- Health Office
- Renaissance Home Connect
- Student Support Services (PE)
- Counselor’s Corner (WMS)
- Student Services (WHS)
- Drop-Off Procedures
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- Formulario para el beneficio de alimentación escolar
- Seesaw Tutorial (YouTube Video)