New Student Registration
Please call ahead of time at 507-372-2172 to schedule an appointment to register your child. Spanish speaking parents/guardians can contact Karina at 507-727-1247 to schedule an appointment. Call hours are 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM Monday – Friday.
I. Please plan to provide us the following information:
- Name of your child/children
- Phone Number
- Previous school’s name, phone number and fax number
- Whether or not you have internet for an iPad learning device
II. When you come to your scheduled appointment, please plan on spending some time doing paperwork. In order to register a student, you will need to bring the following:
- Immunization records
- Birth certificate
- Guardianship papers/custody papers
- Recent report card/copy of transcript (if available)
- IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
For students with languages other than English, the student will be screened by the appropriate staff so that the student can be identified as EL before they start.