Please call ahead of time at 507-376-6105 to schedule an appointment to register your child. Call hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please plan to provide us the following information:
- Name of your child/children
- Phone Number
- Previous school’s name, phone number and fax number
- Whether or not you have internet for an iPad learning device
When you come to your scheduled appointment, please plan on spending some time doing paperwork. For students with languages other than English, the student will be screened by the appropriate staff within two days of completing their registration so that the student can be identified as EL before they start school.
To register a student, you will need to bring the following:
- Immunization records
- Birth certificate
- Guardianship papers/custody papers
- Recent report card/copy of transcript (if available)
- IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
After the registration is complete, the school will be calling the parents or guardians with start dates, when to pick up learning devices and bussing information in the next couple of days.