- American Memory Collections
- Animoto – used to create stunning presentations incorporating images, video clips, music and text.
- BoomWriter – a great educational site that promotes literacy skills in a fun environment.
- Box of Tricks – Education and Technology
- Diigo – social bookmarking website which allows signed-up users to bookmark and tag web-pages.
- Edmodo – Free Private Microblogging in the Classroom.
- Flat Stanley
- Glogster – creative and fun ways to introduce any curriculum topic or lesson in a customized way!
- Khan Academy – materials and resources are available to you completely free of charge.
- Learn360 – interactive media-on-demand service for K-12.
- Little Bird Tales – A story building tool.
- Mindomo – online mind map Software where users can create, view and share mind maps in their browser
- Pearltrees – a visual and collaborative library.
- Prezi – a virtual whiteboard that transforms presentations from monologues into conversations
- Quia – Quintessential Instructional Archive
- Responsive Classroom
- Smartboard Ideas – Blog
- Smartboard Lesson Locator
- Storybird – reverses the process of visual storytelling! Check it out!
- Tagul – gorgeous tag clouds.
- Thinkfinity – a comprehensive academic network where you can find, store and share resources.
- Turtle Diary – can be easily used for smart-board teaching in classrooms
- UStream TV
- Voki – create speaking avatars.
- WebQuest – most complete and current source of information about the WebQuest Model.
- Wordle: a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide
- Zoo Burst – a digital storytelling tool that lets anyone easily create his or her own 3D pop-up book
Communities for Teachers